Saturday 17 September 2011

just want to fill

Bismillah..

dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang...

almost 3 week i left you all..this post actually to my best friends...they are nuraisyah binti ghazali ic number 92072612----, nurul asyikin binti romat ic number 92051313---- and the last one is noor hazwani binti mansor her ic number 92120112----


i'm getting well here..pray for us that our love and friendship will stay forever until we all in jannah.:)...insyaAllah..ameen

aisyah...
be strong okay!hehe...u have given me so much memory that i will never forgot..insyaAllah..i will never forgot all ur kindness to me..being friend with u teaching me a lot of meaning best friend...we don't know what will happen next but we have to put our trust that only Allah know what is good and better for us..u also don't forgot what we have done and face together with wani and ckin....i love u because of Allah..uhibbuki lillah..<3



syikin..
i hope everything gone be okay!!!!don't cry cry ar..hehe...remember to teach them arabic..u also be strong okay...hmmm i don't what to say but i think i cause a lot of trouble to you..especially when i am hungry...hehe..thanks a lot....now i cannot come to ur room..hehe..but remember our memory..ha...don't forget to take care ur health..it been almost every month u will go to clinic...take care ur health..okay??


wani..
hehe...sorry because always make ur angry to  me..=P...
hmm..btw..thanks 4 everthing..and sorry for everthing...you being such a good for to me..miss crying on you shoulder..hehe...you also be strong okay??don't worry about me..i will be fine and happy as always...ok...


to three of u...get well along okey?..hehe..miss me ok...forget me not....hehe...coz i always remember u all bha...in each day..i feel that three of u always by my side even i look my side there is no one..=')......


pray to Allah...hope we all in His right way  forever and ever..,<3....

insyaAllah..we will meet again..maybe not now..=)

ukhuwah fillah abadan abada...

No comments:

Post a Comment